Below you will find helpful tips for getting the best results with your QuickSpinJack product.
- Load trailer properly for best / safest results. Most authorities suggest 60% of cargo weight in front of axle/axles, and 40% of cargo weight behind axle/axles with even cargo weight distribution from side to side.
- Move jack as close to the ball coupler as safely possible to create the best lifting / leverage capability.
- Always keep Jack well lubricated, and preform preventative maintenance on a annual basis. (Refer to manufacturer for specifications)
- Always carry handle for manual override (Original for Top Mount, Sold Seperately for Side Mount). Manual Override Crank Handle can be purchased on our Purchase page.
- Always keep drill battery fully charged.
- Recommend using a high quality 18 volt or larger drill.